20.12.10

Art, Painting and other ... Henry Scott

A few days ago someone asked me about my favorite painter, and I must confess that I couldn't give a direct answer. By definition itself I like Renaissance and Impressionism and between these two classifications is an abyss of painters.
But for respect of the human condition I can not deny the attraction to other schools,  and maybe that's why a name came up suddenly...a mode character for me, the british painter and photographer Henry Scott Tuke.

I will not go into controversy over his style, intentions or personality. As on other occasions I only invited to observe and draw your own conclusions. Here, some of his works...

The waterman and his boat

August Blue

Boys bathing 1907

In the rowing boat

Cupid and the sea nynphs

Orange Jersey 

Portrait of Mrs Hamilton

The Bird

The Promise

The run home

 The critics

Noonday heat 1

The Midday Rest

The girl on the beach

Return from Fishing

Ruby, Gold and Malachite